Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Great Nail Debate.


Long Fake Nails? Short Real Nails? Short Fake Nails? Long Real nails? Which ones do I commit to?

It really is a thought provoking subject. I take pride in my nails. And most girls that have nails feel the same way. Nails are just like another accessory. If they don't look the way that feels most comfortable to you...then you feel insecure about the accessory you use and look at regularly throughout your day! At least that's how I feel. So after having long acrylic nails with fly designs....to simple one bright colour short acrylic nails...to now barely there short REAL nails covered in colour....I am contemplating on what to do next. It's so much easier to sit down and let someone do the work that to have to continually file, buff and polish my nails on my own. But doing my own nails is sooo much more cost effective. OH! The great nail debate continues? What is next for me? Do I go back to the long acrylic nails with a nice classy freestyle airbrush tip? Or keep them short and funky? What to do, What to do??? HELP!! Warning: without nails or polish...I think I have man hands...lol...so...that is NOT an option.

No comments: