
It's winter... I will tell you a winter pet peeve!... Socks falling down in my shoes! WTF?!?!
It doesn't matter what socks....but when I wear winter boots...(and yes I need the boots--I live in Ottawa) ... the socks fall down!! It sucks! Socks suck!
I remember being a kid in elementary school and after recess we would kick off our boots...and our socks would be just holding on to our toes and you didn't wanna step down on the floor with your foot/sock because the floor was soaking wet from the snow on other people's boots or their snow pants! UGH! It stresses me out EVEN to this day! Gosh I feel sorry for kids! (Who knows WHYYYY I thought of these issues when I was like 7!?!?) Why didn't I just step in the wetness and walk around with wet socks all day? Would have been MUCH easier. However, then I would have wet socks and my feet would feel damp and cold all day and then my feet would probably start to smell! The life of a child is more serious than people think! I am TELLING you. But WHY??? NOW?? as an adult am I still suffering? I have so many styles of socks and all do the same thing almost always?? HELP STOP THE SOCK SLIPPAGE!

No comments:
Post a Comment