Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Inspiration...

I was always one of those girls growing up that wanted to write my days' events in a diary. So I did. Then I hid them and always prayed my mother wouldn't find them and read about my any and everythings. Now-- sometimes I just wanna write to write...telling someone else just doesn't give me that sense of exposure that I sometimes need. So...in order to fully express myself...I am writing. And it's all thanks to my lil fly muffin 'Ranj' for inspiring me to be expressive. Sooo....Thank you homeslice. There's always a few things to get off my chest and now I can. I call it 'THE HAND OF HOPE' because for anyone that knows me...that's what my full name means....so from my hands to yours...heres my Blog. VOILA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hand of hope- I love it! I'm following you, you already know the bizzznesss!!!!! This is going to be awesome! Make sure you stick to it!!