I wake up every day and it's such a struggle.
UGH! I have to fight my alarm, fight myself and fight opening my eyes!
Then I wake up...and unless I stay busy allllll day...I am super tired!
So then, I find out...I am ANEMIC! I am super super ANEMIC!
Let's break it down...things are always easier when numbers are involved.
A scale of Iron for most human being is 12-200. On average, a person should be at about 100. I am a 9!!! A 9!!?!? WTF??!? Where did all my Iron go? I am not the Iron Woman I thought I was!
Soo...as much as I have been trying to follow a great diet (as I work at a gym and all) it has become quite apparent that I need WAY more Iron intake.
So for those people who just can't keep their eyes open day to day and those who always feel a slight chill in the air...it could be ANEMIA! Check it out!
So...if you have any suggestions for what I should eat...while being on a low-carb diet...fill me in!!! Gosh--eating healthy is so hard!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment